Bramley apple is a true classic English Cooker Apple & is known to be the best and most popular! Has masses of gorgeous blossom in spring, followed by superb large cooking apples in late summer / autumn, perfect for baking your very own Bramley Apple pies.
Grown on M9 Rootstock and will only grow to approx 6-8ft tall, although M9 is a dwarf rootstock, its is also a heavy cropper, so you wont be short on fruit!
- Planting Position: Full sun. sheltered position.
- Aspect: North. South, West or East facing
- Soil: Will tolerate most, well drained soils
- Mature Height & Spread: 8ft x 3ft
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy
- Growth Rate: Average
- Fruit Picking: September
- Fertility: Triploid. Requires two pollinators to produce crop. We recommend Golden Delicious and Gala
YOU WILL RECEIVE 1 VERY HEALTHY FRUIT TREE WHICH IS READY TO FRUIT AND IS APPROX 4FT TALL AND IS SUPPLIED BARE ROOTED