Direct Polytunnels 14ft Wide Straight Sided x 24ft Long Polytunnel Kit
All our Polytunnel Kits Include Everything you need to Start Growing
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS & WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- 14FT Wide X 24FT Long
- 9FT Tall working height throughout with 2FT 6" straight sides (slow gradual curve to 9ft, giving maximum head height) perfect for all growing needs
- Straight sided modern frame design for ultimate height, but still retaining aerodynamics & strength for exposed & windy sites
- 33mm Diameter Thick Walled Heavy Duty Galvanised Z35 High Tensile Steel Hoops (Spaced at 6ft spacings)
- 33mm Diameter Thick Walled Galvanised Z35 High Tensile Steel Corner Diagonal Storm Bracing Bars
- 33mm Diameter Thick Walled Galvanised Z35 High Tensile Steel Roof Bars
- Larger Galvanised Heavy Duty Steel Ground / Foundation tubes (Each hoop slots inside a ground tube, which can be raised once covered to maximise polythene tightness, ground tubes can be hammered or concreted into the ground)
- All Fixings & Clamps Made From High Quality Cast Iron and Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 STANDARDS
- All Framework Manufactured from 33mm Diameter Thick Walled Galvanised Z35 High Tensile Steel (highest quality & very strong)
- 5 Year Guarantee XL Horticulture SunMaster Diffused Industrial Spec Polythene Cover (Anti Condensation, Anti Fog, Anti Drip, Thermicity >65%, Temperature Reducing in Very Hot Weather) Life Expectancy 7-10 Years
- Anti Hot Spot Tape Kit
- 1 Roll Polythene Repair Tape
- Full Colour Instruction Manual With Photos
- Email or Phone Support From One of Our Experienced Polytunnel Experts
DOOR FRAMES KIT & WHAT'S INCLUDED: (Optional, Please Select From Our Website) or Save £££'s By Supplying Your Own Timber
- 2x 3"x2" Tanalised Treated Timber End Frames & 1"x2" Cleating Timber For Attaching Polythene (one frame for each end)
- 2x 2"x2" Tanalised Treated Timber Hinged Doors & 1"x2" Cleating Timber For Attaching Polythene To Cover Doors (one set of doors for each end)
- Hinge Set & Screws
- Full Easy to Follow Instructions (Some cutting and drilling is required)
- NOTE: There is enough excess polythene within all of our kits supplied as standard to cover the doors, even if you select to supply your own timber you will still have enough polythene to cover them.
All our Polytunnels are very easy to construct and will take 2-3 people to build and cover. Our design is manufactured to enable you to 'lift' each hoop after the polythene is attached to maximise the tension / tightness of the polythene, the tighter you attach the polythene the longer it will last.
FREE DELIVERY TO ANY MAINLAND UK ADDRESS (We will call you to arrange & confirm an exact delivery date, maximum delivery time is 5 working days)
Northern Ireland = Postage charge + £50
Scottish Highland = Postage charge + £50
Scottish Islands = Postage charge + £50
Isle of Wight = Postage charge + £50
Please call our sales office on 01485601143 if you live in a surcharge area or email email@example.com
Here is Youtube Video on how to erect one of our Polytunnels
Direct Polytunnels & Polytunnels Explained
Whats a 'Real Polytunnel' ?
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, PLEASE READ
Direct Polytunnels is part of the Direct Plants Ltd family, manufacturers of ''High Quality Heavy Duty Professional Polytunnels'', we are based in the heart of Norfolk in East Anglia. All of our Polytunnels are manufactured in our purpose built workshop to the highest standards with the strongest and highest quality materials available. ''We Only Manufacture & Sell Real Polytunnels''. Please be careful when comparing Polytunnels on the internet, as there are many cheap imported Polytunnels from the Far East which sell for much less, these are what we call ''Not Real Polytunnels'' & are more like a large child's play tent made with cheap & weak materials, they will not withstand the UK weather permanently and will only last a very short time!
Here at Direct Polytunnels we manufacture and design our Polytunnels to withstand the strongest of gales and storms the UK weather can throw at them, using the same design we have used on our very own commercial Plant & Tree Nursery for over 30 years. We have thousands of happy customers with Polytunnels across all of the UK & Europe, including the Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Republic of Ireland, The Flat Fens, The Sides of Mountains in Wales and along all of the UK Coast. All withstanding the strongest of winds & storms.
''PLEASE REMEMBER THIS WHEN COMPARING POLYTUNNELS''
''YOU HONESTLY DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR''
The Expected life of a ''Real Polytunnel Frame'' manufactured from Z35 Galvanised High Tensile Steel is approx 50+ Years. Covering with a professional horticultural Nursery grade polythene, which alone has a 5 year guarantee, but can easily last for upto 10 years, the tighter your polythene is the longer it lasts!
How to construct a Polytunnel: Polytunnel Instruction Guide